Wednesday, June 14, 2006

dreaming

My real job is as a daydreamer, auditor just a part-time job. I dream all the time. Every minutes, almost. Auditor just from 8 to 5, plus some hours in peak season. Life is about dreaming and realizing it anyway.

I used to dream to become a rock star. A teenager's dream. Becoming a rock star is a GREAT job. You have a hobby, you have an idealism, and you're paid for that. Even people like you and you become famous. Becoming a soccer star is the same. Every time you make a goal, you become a hero!

I used to dream to become a police man. Help the people, catch the bad guys, find the truth. Boy's dream.

I've never realized both.

I make another dream, reaching mahameru. The highest point in Java Island, the island where I'm living right now. I'll reach it before 30. Another dream is to teach my future son 'Tarung Derajat'. That's the only reason why I keep on work out twice a week. I'll reach both dream. I'm working on it.

Some of you used to dream to become a doctor, engineer, police man, soccer player, even maybe a rock star. Some of you've realized that dream, the others haven't.

Life is about dreaming and realizing it. You can't stop dreaming. You may not. One dream failed, make another. Keep dreaming and live to realizing it.

No comments: